Process Development Engineer (m/f/d), e-Mobility
We get the world's most exciting powersports vehicles moving. As part of BRP, with around 20,000 employees worldwide, we are driven by technological progress and sustainable mobility. And what does your heart beat for?
Your new adventure
- Establishment and documentation of development processes for Systems Engineering focusing on the field of electric powertrains
- Definition of processes for the development of electric motors
- Assessment and optimization of existing development processes in order to optimize productivity
- Monitoring the quality gates and tracking metrics to discover weaknesses and areas for improvement
- Communication of findings and proposals to management as well as providing support and instruction for successful process implementation to the development team
- Assessing compliance with the applicable development, safety and quality standards.
- Last but not least you can expect an international team with passion, drive, ingenuity and trust
Your experiences and skills
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) with focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics, informatics, etc. or HTL degree with several years of experience
- First experience in quality and business process engineering as well as in engineering processes as system/software/hardware development, preferably in the automotive industry
- Expertise in ASPICE and functional safety (preferably ISO26262) as well as in QM-development methods like FMEA, FTA, ETA, FMEDA, etc.
- Preferably knowledge about electrical propulsion systems and combustion engines
- Very good command of English, entrepreneurial and innovative approach, enthusiasm and enjoyment of team working
You will receive an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 56,935.76 gross/year. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.